WTB cannon for my Pioneer Panzerwagen

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB cannon for my Pioneer Panzerwagen

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I’m looking for a cannon for my Pioneer Panzerwagen. If anyone has one a Pioneer that ended up as a parts piece or just has the cannon lying around I sure could use it.

toyktdlgh

Re: WTB cannon for my Pioneer Panzerwagen

Post by toyktdlgh » Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 am

I’m still looking for this gun as well as some other parts. I also would like a good parts body preferably a Zu Fuss. I just need a good body with good paint. Extra parts are a plus if you have them to go with it. I also need a good rear mount with MG. I know many people here do a lot of customizing and kit bashing. If anyone can help a fellow member out here it would be greatly appreciated. :)

cranedriver
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by cranedriver » Tue May 24, 2011 12:07 pm

I don't suppose the cannon from a Pak40 would work.
Is that you John Wayne, this is me!!

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:36 am

I just received a panzerwagon rear MG with mount from ram04. The best thing was he didn’t charge me for it at all. He just wanted to help a fellow board member in need out. Thanks again ram04. I’m very happy that there are people out there that step up to help when others need it. I owe you one!

I’m still searching for a panzerwagon cannon if someone has one. I thought I had one lined up but it turns out the seller didn’t really want to sell it after all. I offered them $10 for the cannon plus shipping. If anyone has one they don’t need that offer will stand for them as well.