skyworks web site

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
astronut1885
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: skyworks web site

Post by astronut1885 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:52 am

Wow..talk about some shady business. FWIW- pilots are not a lost cause. I noticed the Ebay seller others have pointed out, but he looks low on inventory. I can tell you that a little kitbashing with some 25th ann. GI JOE pilots (I used Capt. Ace and Wild Bill from the dragonhawk) can make for some nice pilots that fit in the cockpit with a little coaxing and have more depth and detail than Jack's flyboys. I am bummed, however, that I can't get my hands on the exhaust nozzles now. That was one piece of their work I did want on my Tomcat. I display gear up, and with one of PizzaGuy's stands under my bird, I decided that Jack's overpriced landing gear wasn't needed. If anyone knows where to get them, or if one of you starts producing your own, I'm sure that there are many spotcat and/or BK tomcat owners out there who would snap them up. Since this dude is likely going to be facing fraud charges for ripping lots of people off, I doubt he'd go public with a demand to stop copying his "work" if anyone starts reproducing former Skyworks pieces. Honestly, there might be enough of you here to form a class action suit. Sorry to all those who got screwed, nothing is worse than someone messing with your hobby, something that usually has limited funding and is supposed to be all about fun.

dcway
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: skyworks web site

Post by dcway » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 am

Hi All
Any news if ALLGO got their A-10 back ???? or any news from ALLGO ???
I'm really curious !!!!!!! Dana (dcway) :p51: :p51: :p51: :blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: